Windows 8 Internal official wallpapers are here. Have a look.

We are hearing day by day about the new upcoming version of Windows that is Windows 8 which will be next in the series of Windows after Windows 7. Here is a sneak preview of the Wallpapers of Windows 8 which are leaked from one china's website, and are free to see as to taste the flavor of Windows 8 screen at your own desktop.



This is the early version of the wallpaper inside Windows 8 in blue look.



This wallpaper is used in latest compiled version of Windows in green feel.
Via win7China

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile