Windows Live Essentials Beta ( Wave 4 ) available for download.

I'm glad to say that Microsoft finally released the beta of Windows Live Essential Wave 4 for which all geeks like us and end users too were curious and were waiting eagerly. Now we can easily grab the beta of it and can taste it, simply follow the links given below but before that lets have a sneak preview of the same.

Installation starts here to enter into the World of Windows Live Essential Wave 4:




Choose the Programs as Custom installation is in progress:



Just simply Sign In to your Windows Live ID:




Home page of after Sign In and we can see updates of Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and lots more:




Windows Live Photo Gallery:




I think its quite enough and you cant wait more so here are the links:
Download | News

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile