Did you ever tried Google in Hindi? Have a look!

Google serves its users in several languages among them Hindi is also present. Today I was just checking the Hindi version of iGoogle and I found it interesting and amazing. For experiencing the same you simpy choose Google in Hindi and you'll see following kind of Google view.



iGoogle with Soccer theme of Denmark. You can see the changes in Hindi and how it looks like.



Its a Gmail Home page in Hindi.



In case of searching just type what you want ot search for and it will automatically converts that in hindi. Your text as like here I type taj and serah results are in hindi about Tajmahal. Thats it.

Here we can see the Hindi look of iGoogle and Gmail, and is looking awesome and feels good to see our language.  So what are you waiting for just try it.

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile