Test drive Internet Explorer 9

Internet Explorer's next generation is on the way. Microsoft released IE9 preview at MIX10 for a test drive with lots of capabilities. IE9 is loaded with CSS3, HTML5, new background compiled Javascript feature with help of new Javasript engine named as Chakra.



Windows Internet Explorer Platform Preview with build as v1.9.7.7.45.6019 is a Platform Preview as an early look at the Internet Explorer 9 platform so some features are incomplete, some may change, and some may be added. anyone can easily check it out by installing IE9.

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile