TechNet 2.0 Goes Live with a new feel and sensation

TechNet 2.0 is live now and is having a new revamped structure consisting of lots of new improvements with new features. It will give you a new experience about the TechNet new generation having a New section covering Today's news on the home page itself with constantly updated news from real people and lots more but all the feel and enhancement can be feel by checking it on your own by visitng it.Here is I'm giving a screenshot of its home page and rest of it just check it out.





Its so amazing and valuable that you all will just get stick to it and will have check to it every day and are going to subscribe its feeds. For the feeds subscription visit here.

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile