Twitter feed no longer imported to Hotmail now onwards


Yesterday I got mail from Windows Live stating that Twitter service will no longer will be available via Windows Live and now onwards our tweets will not be automatically imported and shared out to Windows Live Messenger friends as per some changes in the Twitter policy. Windows Live other connecting services like Facebook, MySpace, Flickr and many more will be still as it is and will have no impact over them due to Twitter policy change and Live Team is contacting Twitter and will soo sort out the things till then Twitter is out from Windows Live Contacting Services list. 

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile