Join i'm inititative from Microsoft to help social causes.

Microsoft® started a new initiative named as "i'm MAKING A DIFFERENCE" which helps social causes easily. As we all are part of Windows Live™ Messenger or Windows Live Hotmail® and we can help socail causes through these small things like e-mailing, IMing which we used to do everday. Simply Microsoft® will share a portion of their advertising revenue with the cause we choose from among their partner social cause organizations. This will make a big difference.




0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile