Register for Microsoft Tech-Ed 2010 !!!

Microsoft Tech-Ed 2010 in North America. "The event for professionals who want to get ahead and stay ahead of the game. "



Tech·Ed is an excellent conference that I think you should consider attending with me.

Here are the highlights:
  • 21 Technical Tracks,
  • Tons of experts that you can talk to and learn from,
  • Hands-on Labs,
  • Certifications,
  • Access to 4000+ peers/colleagues
To the right is a list of the types of topics covered in the Technical Tracks at Tech·Ed.

Home | Agenda | Registration | Spread The Word

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile