Taskbar keyboard shortcuts in Windows Se7en

Taskbar keyboard shortcuts

Keyboard Shortcuts

Task Performed

Shift+Click on a taskbar button

Open a program or quickly open another instance of a program

Ctrl+Shift+Click on a taskbar button

Open a program as an administrator

Shift+Right-click on a taskbar button

Show the window menu for the program

Shift+Right-click on a grouped taskbar button

Show the window menu for the group

Ctrl+Click on a grouped taskbar button

Cycle through the windows of the group

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile