Microsoft Unveils Windows 7 worldwide today.

After a long time living in Beta phase, Windows 7 has came live to store worldwide. 22nd Oct’ 09 is the day when Microsoft has released Windows 7 worldwide and is now in the store available for the customers.

Windows 7 had record 8 million beta testers from all over the world and now after being RTMed is now on 45,000 retailers worldwide available in 14 different languages. Windows 7 was already on the floor for TechNet and MSDN subscribers and today onwards it is available to Retail market and online stores across the world.

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile