Happy Birthday Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft

William (Bill) H. Gates is chairman of Microsoft Corporation, the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. He was born on Oct. 28, 1955 and today he came to 54th year (19724th day) of his life.

In 1975 he begun a company with his childhood friend Paul Allen called as Microsoft and we all can see where it is now. In every home, every organization, every institution, every where we can see products of Microsoft. Also Bill Gates too said that

“We've really achieved the ideal of what I wanted Microsoft to become.”

Happy Birthday to you Sir Bill Gates.

 

This month Microsoft also released Windows 7 so here is my creation using ShapeCollage to wish Sir billg in that way.

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile