Windows 7 RC download no longer available.

Windows 7 RC with build number 7100 was released by Microsoft for download on their official site free. But yesterday was the last day for download and it ended today, no more downloads now but product key can be still grabbed from there. Microsoft updated their site reporting that no more downloads can be availed from there.



The Product key can be get only till 21st of October this year. So if anyone having Windows 7 RC then s/he can avail product key from here.

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile