Windows 7 Language packs via Windows Update

Windows 7 language packs are available for download via optional updates for Windows 7 Ultimate loaded Systems. As they are available via Optional Update so its the only way of getting it. In total there are 34 different language packs can be get by visiting Update Site and not by Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) or by Microsoft Download Center.



Interface of Windows 7 will change to the language being selected for installation. Keywords for this update is kbinfo kbexpertisebeginner kbsurveynew KB972813.

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile