Windows Se7en build 7600 finalized as RTM


Leaked build, RTM finalized, RTM available for download blah blah ... we heard lots of rumors like these last days, but now the wait is over and Microsoft officially signed and declared build 7600 as RTM.

Brandon LeBlanc posted on Windows Team Blog:

"I am pleased to announce that Windows 7 has RTM’d! As I mentioned previously, RTM officially happens only after sign-off occurs. What happens is a build gets designated as a RTM contender after going through significant testing and meeting our quality bar for RTM. Then, it goes though all the validation checks required for RTM including having all languages of that build completed. If all the validation checks have passed – sign-off for RTM can occur. Today after all the validation checks were met, we signed off and declared build 7600 as RTM.

I’d also like to give a shout-out to my friends over on the Windows Server Team. Today they are also announcing that Windows Server 2008 R2 has RTM’d"
Windows 7 RTM will be available on Microsoft Connect, MSDN and TechNet on August 6th but in English only and by Ocrober 1st we will be able to get in other remaining languages.
Source: WindowsValley

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile