It's all about Windows, It's TalikngAboutWindows !!!

Who's Talking About Windows?
Eager to know about decisions regarding desktop user experience? Wanna have knowledge about Windows Peek? What is deployment ? And lots more....
All of IT Professional like us are very curious about such small and big things. So here is an oppurtunity to join the conversation about the next generation Operating System and connect with the people behind the code, and your peers. Simply ask them and make the decision yourself. Microsoft is providing platform via "TalkingAboutWindows".
A sneak peek look of it is here:

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile