Windows Live Essential RTW on the floor. Grab it.

Finally the wait is over and Microsoft lastly made Windows Live Essential RTW avilable for download in the CES held at Las Vegas. And most important thing regarding this release to web build is that is free and works fine on Windows 7 beta too with Windows Vista and Windows XP operating system.
Also Dell and Facebook are signed as key partner with Microsoft's Live Essential. Soon Facebook users will share activities and updates via it and Dell will made avialable preinstalled PCs.
Live


0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile