Press Space Bar in Se7en for Windows Boot Manager

In order to get to the Windows Boot Manager simply press Space Bar in Windows 7. In earlier version of Windows users had to press F8 during startup it remain same for Vista too but now users have a new option of Space Bar.This can be an alternative option in Vista or Serer 2008 too to be checked at the time of booting so as to get Windows Boot Manager.

In Windows 7 pressing F8 will move system in recovery console option. This option can also be tried at the time of booting via Vista or Server's disk.

0 comments:

Unlock Windows

Search

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Buy Quick Heal at Cheap Price

Follow UnlockWindows on Twitter

Friends

Link to us

BlogAdda

About Me

My Photo
Arvind Kumar
I'm Arvind Kumar from India, B.Tech, now working in a MNC. I love to use Microsoft Products and learn from that. Bill Gates is my ideal person.
View my complete profile